Sunday, May 1, 2011

Death Threats From Dragons

I feel I must apologize for the delay in posting this; in all my time studying texts of this nature, I have never seen any tome transform in the way the book of the stars in my possession has. It's really quite remarkable what has happened! I believe the "sketchy" quality of the images is dues to the rapid nature with which the story changes in response to your input, and will look into what might have caused the change. In the meantime, here is the next part of the story:





Gwendolyn seems to have been fortunate indeed in her escape from the dragon. Should she press on to see where the light is coming from, or investigate that which is to her right?

Please leave you comments below, and I shall send them into the story. I believe this point should stay open until around midnight on Wednesday.

Thank you for your assistance!

3 comments:

  1. Go for the noise! (All sneaky-like, of course. Don't want to startle the noise.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to stealthily investigate the water and the light. She should keep in mind that the dragon said he would kill her if he ever saw her again, and that light might reveal her to some other nasty thing. She should try to use her other senses to detect potential danger before putting herself in sight, if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your assistance!

    I should be be able to share the next part of the story with you, transcribed and realigned, sometime later today.

    ReplyDelete